Police Clearance Certificate Procedure
Find out the Procedure How to Apply for a Police Clearance Certificate in KP
Police clearance documents certifying that the person has never involve in any criminal activities and their criminal record is neat & clean and never involve in criminal activities during in specific period.
Step by step
- Write a simple application on blank page for police clearance certificate.
- Submit application along-with CNIC, passport copy & 2 pictures in SP office to get his signature on application than take that application form to local police station where you belong.
- Submit the file with all requisite details in local Police Station.
- Case will refer to respective officer for inquiry after verification his report back on application forward it to station in charge at the end of your clearance will be written by SHO.
- If there is nothing adverse against the applicant a printed Police Clearance form will be issued to applicant after obtaining his/her thumb impression and picture.
- Finally you can take it from DPO office within 7 working days.