Procedure of Marriage/Nikkah Certificate
Find out the Procedure How to Apply for a Marriage Certificate in KP
A Marriage Certificate is an official statement that two people are married.
Where to get forms
- Visit the Nikkah registrar office nearest to your residence and get the prescribed application form or from secretary of concern union council office & also available in open market.(Court Yard)
Documents Required for Marriage Certificate
- Copy of Groom & Bride C.N.I.C
- One valid and Attested Copy of both father CNIC
- Copy of Nikkah Nama (Urdu)
- Copy of Molvi/Nikkah Khawan (Optional)
- Completely filled application form signed by both husband and wife
- 2 passport sized photographs, 1 marriage photograph
Where to submit
Prescribed filled application form will be submitted along with required documents in nearest Nadra Nikkah registration office with cash deposit RS.100. After they will verify the information and hand over a legal & registered Marriage Certificate.