Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB) a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector, invites applications from suitable candidates for the following Project-Based position:
Annual Development Programme, ADP Schemes:
Scheme 1: F/ S, Design & Construction of Gandhara Digital Complexes at Peshawar & Swat
Scheme 2: F/ S, Design and Establishment of Special Technology Zone Mardan
Scheme 3: F/ S, Design and Establishment of IT Park Abbottabad
The KPITB invites applications from suitable candidates for the above-mentioned schemes on purely fixed pay and contractual basis for an initial period until 30'th June 2022 and extendable upon satisfactory performance and extension of the projects.
• Liaising between the recruited consultant, KPITB and other stakeholders.
• Reviewing deliverables of the consultancy performed by the consultant and present it to the relevant forum for approval.
• Advise KPITB’s senior management and recruited consultant on the feasibility studies required in order to demonstrate project viability.
• Advise on the appropriate financial structure for the project based on a knowledge of the market’s ability to provide finance and bear risk.
• Ensure that the KPITB’s explicit and implicit fiscal obligations and risks are determined in the feasibility study.
• Analyse all financial models prepared by recruited consultant to ensure that the projects are affordable, financially sound and sustainable with appropriate risk allocation.
• Contribute to the development of PPP Model for the project.
• Review different financial models including PPP model analysis, contract structure and recommend delivery model and provision of associated advisory services until final delivery and acceptance of the Financial Feasibility Study Report.
• Conducting project risk analysis to determine, assess, allocate and manage risks (such as, but not limited to commercial, financial, economic and legal risks).
• Experience in the commercial & structuring aspects of PPP transactions, preferably in IT sector.
• Will be responsible for preparing preliminary financial models and calculations required for the project and will provide all information for development of detailed project financial model.
• Submission of weekly & monthly progress reports showing planned vs achieved progress.
• Preparing and submission of site visit reports.
• Attends all progress meetings with the KPITB's senior management, consultant and stakeholders.
• Report to the supervisor for any delays.
• Perform such other tasks as assigned by the supervisor as may become necessary.
Peshawar (with field visits to projects areas)
How to Apply:
Other Terms and Conditions:
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (HUMAN RESOURCES)
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board
134-136, Industrial Estate, Hayatabad, Peshawar
For More Information Visit Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board