Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB) a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector, invites applications from suitable candidates for the following Project-Based position:
Annual Development Programme, ADP Schemes:
Scheme 1: F/ S, Design & Construction of Gandhara Digital Complexes at Peshawar & Swat
Scheme 2: F/ S, Design and Establishment of Special Technology Zone Mardan
Scheme 3: F/ S, Design and Establishment of IT Park Abbottabad
The KPITB invites applications from suitable candidates for the above-mentioned schemes on purely fixed pay and contractual basis for an initial period until 30'th June 2022 and extendable upon satisfactory performance and extension of the projects.
• Liaising between the recruited consultant, KPITB and other stakeholders.
• Monitoring and evaluation of the consultancy services conducted by the consultant.
• Reviewing deliverables of the consultancy performed by the consultant and present it to the relevant forum for approval.
• Submission of weekly & monthly progress reports showing planned vs achieved progress.
• Ensuring project package(s) meet agreed scope and furnishing report to the supervisor.
• Preparing and submission of site visit reports.
• Attends all progress meetings with the KPITB's senior management, consultant and stakeholders.
• Advises and assists in the overall management of project.
• Report to the supervisor for any delays.
• Maintaining record of the project.
• Perform such other tasks as assigned by the supervisor as may become necessary.
Peshawar (with field visits to projects areas)
How to Apply:
Other Terms and Conditions:
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (HUMAN RESOURCES)
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board
134-136, Industrial Estate, Hayatabad, Peshawar
For More Information Visit Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board