The Project Director “Establishment of Transport Facilitation Centers in Merged Districts (AIP)” has inviting tender for Procurement, Supply & Installation of Machinery & IT Equipment’s in Merged Districts, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
1. The Project Director (Establishment of Transport Facilitation Centers in Merged Districts-AIP) invites sealed bids under rule 6(2)(b) “Single Stage Two Envelope Procedure” of KPPRA Rules 2014, from eligible bidders for the supply &Installation of Machinery & IT Equipment’s in Merged Districts with the following basic eligibility criteria.
i. Bidder should be registered with Income/Sales department reflected on Active Tax payer List of FBR.
ii. Bidder should be registered with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority (KPRA).
iii. Bidder should not have been blacklisted by any of the Provincial / Federal Government or organizations of the state / Federal Government of Pakistan.
2. Bid Solicitation Documents containing detailed description and quantities, may be obtained from the office of Project Director, Ground Floor, Benevolent Fund Building, Peshawar Cantt (In Cash Rs-2000) through a written application between 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM on any working day (Monday to Friday) from the date of publication of this advertisement in the newspaper till last date for submission of bids.
3. The bidders are required to submit bid security @ 2% of the quoted price in shape of Call Deposit Receipt (CDR) in the name of undersigned, Directorate of Transport & Mass Transit, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. An affidavit is mandatory in the technical bid (without indicating the figure) that bid security is placed in the financial bid.
4. The bids complete in all respect must reach the undersigned by 1130 Hrs on 26-02-2021. Only Technical bids will be opened at 1200 Hrs on the same day in the office of Project Directorate in the presence of the Procurement Committee and the bidders / representatives who may choose to attend.
5. Pre-bid meeting with the interested bidders will be held on 16-02-2021 at 1400 Hrs in office Project Director, Ground Floor, benevolent Fund Building, Peshawar Cantt.
6. The advertisement and bidding documents are also available on procuring entity website newtransport.kp.gov.pk/page/tenders and KPPRA website i.e www.kppra.gov.pk
7. Competent Authority reserves the right to reject any or all the bids as per provisions contained in Rule 47 of KPPRA Rules 2014.